The tests that we recommend are based on your history, assessment and symptoms. Getting to the real cause of the problem is key in helping you heal and regain your health. The following are some of the common symptoms we see and the lab tests we recommend.
1. Female Hormones- infertility, PMS, hot flashes, night sweats, irregular periods, painful periods, mood swings, depression/anxiety, weight gain, bone loss, migraines/headaches, midsection fat, skin problems, etc.
Tests recommended: Biohealth labs 205 or 208(month long panel)
The link is http://biohealthlab.com/test-menu/hormones/womens-hormones/
2. Fatigue/Fibromyalgia: lack of energy, brain fog, memory loss, lack of concentration, depression/anxiety, sleep disturbances.
Recommended tests: Biohealth labs 201 and 401H.
3. Gastrointestinal Problems- IBS, constipation, gas, bloating, diarrhea, acid reflux, heart burn, ulcers, chronic yeast infections, joint pain, fatigue, crohns/colitis, etc.
Recommended tests: Biohealth labs 401H and 201 or 205.
4. Food Sensitivities and Food Allergies-
Recommended tests: Rocky Mountain Analytical IgG+candida Link http://rmalab.com/our-tests/food-reactions
5. Thyroid problems- weight gain, hair loss, cold body temperature, arthritis and muscle cramps, decreased metabolism, fatigue, poor reflexes.
Recommended tests: Rocky Mountain Analytical – Urine Thyroid assessment.